Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone near Columbus, Indiana

Posted by katie_in zone 5b IN (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 17, 10 at 23:20

I would like to have a swap n'meet!!

I have so much junk that I don't know what to do with. Maybe we could get a couple of boxes together and swap each other for items we need or could use.

Anyone close by interested? My house or yours

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone near Columbus, Indiana

I would if I were near you. Anyone near Minneapolis, Minnesota who would like to swap and/or shop? Hehe. There are several interesting "occasional" shops that have opened in Minneapolis suburbs that feature repurposed items. I can't wait for the spring so I can offer garden art.

A girl named "Max"

o

I lived in Columbus,IN in the 80's and loved it there, but I'm in Arkansas now.

o

I live in northern Ind & will be driving through to Brown County on Thur. !!!

I'm not sure what I might have that you may want, but we can at least start from there.

o

Hi, I pass by there every month or so. My hubby and others in TN had to move to MI in order to keep their jobs
(General Motors). So a lot of us are back and forth quite a bit. A few of our close friends and spouses meet in Seymour for a weekend once in awhile, that is half way point from either direction. There were 3 couples in Seymour 1 time. We all went to the winery there.

So maybe we could meet for an exchange or just a snack on my way north or south. I would love to meet anyone interested in Garden Junk or more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here