Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Thanksgiving

Posted by leveta 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 25, 10 at 6:29

I just wanted to wish everyone here a most Joyest and Happy Thanksgiving....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Thanksgiving

Same to you, leveta, and to the rest of my fellow Garden Junkers!

o

Happy Thanksgiving all! Gobble til ya wobble!

o

Yes!! I join all of you in saying "HAPPY THANKSGIVING" to all my fellow junkers. Hope you had a wonderful day with family and friends. How is Secret Santa going for everyone? Can hardly wait for the day! LOL

o

Thanks,Leveta! We took my dad out to bro's & he had a great time & enjoyed all the great food. 1st time he has been anywhere except dentist since he had May stroke. Think it did a world of good!! A bit chilly about 58 degrees with cold wind but by time bro brought us home wind had stopped & nice evening! Hope everyone had a nice day & good meal, weather didn't look too hot along the eastern US but sometimes they make it sound worse than it is. Travel safe & enjoy the leftovers! Jan

o

I'm sure sunnyca that it did do him a world of good. My dad had several massive stokes back in 96. He couldnt walk,talk,or use his left arm. But we would take him out to eat and he just loved it...

o

Gobble til ya wobble! Ha Ha That's perfect Grandma Cindy!

It's all over here but the leftovers. I'm hanging Christmas lights as I type (taking a short break.)

Glad that your Dad enjoyed his outing, Jan. There's nothing like a change of scenery and visit with friends or family to stimulate the mental processes and lift the mood.
The weather here in the northeast wasn't too bad. Just one day of rain and mixed precipitation but clear before and after.

Glad everyone had a nice Thanksgiving holiday.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here