Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Encore - life changes

Posted by a.girl.named.max 4a (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 22, 11 at 10:01

Hi everyone.

I haven't been on this site much because I've been swamped with changes in my life. I'm unretired. I went back to college. This is my second semester. I started a new part-time job AND I got engaged with plans to get married next summer or fall. So life is good but WAY too busy.

I've missed participating in the Garden Junk forum but I'm looking forward to our Secret Santa event. I still have a gazillion projects to do ... the double garage and 1/2 of the workroom are full of potential garden junk projects.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

A girl named "Max"

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Encore - life changes

Sorry I meant to post this on the conversation side. I'm a little rusty at this.

Max

o

Welcome back Max. Sounds like a lot of wonderful things are happening in your life. Fantastic!! Is you hubby to be a crafter?? Hope so ,it's so much more fun when you have a partner to share your passion with.

Hugs, Chelcass

o

Glad to see you back !!! It's great being busy - but be sure to take time for yourself. Projects can wait .
( Ask me - I have a Line-up ~ LOL ) You should be proud of all your accomplishments :) Keep peeking back in - it's nice to keep track of our pals .

o

Welcome back Max!
Kathy

o

Good to hear from you, max & congrats on your 'life changes!' Always good to hear, "life is good!" Jeanne S.

o

Yes, I'm very fortunate. Hubby to be loves (garden) junk! LOL

o

Welcome back to the junkyard Max....so happy for all of the wonderful changes in your life this year! And I'm glad that your new hubby to be is a gardener/junker too...that makes the hunt even more fun!

o

Wondered where you went! Glad it has been good things happening! Take a breather over the winter & concentrate on your studies! Spring fever will hit in few months & then you can get creative again! Glad you will have a partner in junking!!Jan

o

Welcome back and welcome to hubby to be, so glad he shares your likes.

o

Looks like your post is in the right place after all Max!
Good on ya!

o

Congratulations and welcome back! Good luck with college and your engagement. I'm glad your life changes are good ones!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here