Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marlene_kindred

Secret Santa names are out!

Marlene Kindred
13 years ago

Just wanted everyone who signed up for the Christmas exchange to know that I have sent out the names and have asked that you let me know when you receive your name.

Happy Hunting!

Comments (18)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Got mine this morning, Marlene. Thanks for co-ordinating all of this for the GJers! Jeanne S.

• sandyl
    13 years ago

Got mine this morning also. I been gathering things this evening and I'm so excited. Thanks Marlene.. SandyL

• kelly_oh
    13 years ago

Got mine, super excited!!!!
    Thanks again for taking this on, Marlene!!!

• nonacook
    13 years ago

Secret Santa stuff from LAST YEAR are on page 5 of
    the conversations side in case you want to look....

• sandyl
    13 years ago

Please explain where I might find the conversation side. I have never been to that side. Thanks,

• toomuchglass
    13 years ago

I hope you all enjoy it ! "Junkers " are so generous !

• Marlene Kindred
    Original Author
    13 years ago

For those of you who are new...at the top of the posts on this page you'll see the word "conversations". That is where we post other types of things that we want to share with our GJ friends and have open discussions there. However, since the Christmas exchange is about Garden Junk, I put the info there....sorry if that has upset anyone....not intended to.

• lizzardly
    13 years ago

Everyone who knows me knows that I do my Christmas shopping at the very last minute because if I don't I end up giving the presents out too early and insisting they be opened immediately. I just love to give gifts sooo much.

It is so incredibly hard not to mail that package overnight express right now!

• tehuti
    13 years ago

It's in the mail. I hate to wait so I passed the wait to that person who will receive the gift I sent. I know that's cruel but, well, er, I guess that's what's left of the devil in me.
    Ha ha ha ha ha.

• a.girl.named.max
    13 years ago

I've got mine.

Thanks Marlene

Max

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

Somehow I must be overlooking this knugget of knowledge. What is the mailing deadline or is there one?

• sandyl
    13 years ago

nmgirl the e-mail i received back from Marlene when she e-mailed me my buddies name and address had the date of december 10th as the date to have your package mailed back to your buddy. Check your e-mail from Marlene, you should find the date on that e-mail. SandyL

• Marlene Kindred
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Yes, nmgirl....please have your package out by December 10th so it will arrive by Christmas!

Robert....you naughty boy! Your poor person is going to have to look at that present for weeks...unless they just can't stand it!

Glad everyone seems to be enthusiastic about this project...I've been searching for the "perfect" junk to pass along to my SS buddy...so much fun just looking!

• tehuti
    13 years ago

Actually I will be off on a trip in December and I couldn't take the chance that I would forget to send the package.

• greensuzq
    13 years ago

Thank you Marlene and everyone here. You actually sent me the name of the person who I first saw pics of when I was lurking here my very first time. I even sent the pics to my friends to see how creative this person was. Once I joined I found out who neat and creative you all are. I guess I need to head to conversations for some info on this.

I just got back from MI and can't wait to get my present packaged up. Still can't believe it is that time of the year again. Hope you enjoy your trip Robert.

• grandma_cindy
    13 years ago

I have my present from my SS - now HOW am I sposed to wait a whole month to open it? LOLOLOL I'm tryyyyyyyying! :-D

• Marlene Kindred
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Wow....that was FAST! Try and hold off at least until December if you can....If not, you can start a post with your gift.

• nmgirl
    13 years ago

OK, thanks all!