Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Paper creations

Posted by nmgirl 8 S.NM (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 30, 11 at 14:05

This isn't garden junk but it might be inspiring during cold winter months when you can't get outside to play.
Prepare to be amazed....

Here is a link that might be useful: Edinburgh library finds

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Paper creations

Wowzer! Those are incredible! I would be insane if I tried to do one of those...cutting all those little details. TFS!

o

AWESOME! & love that it's a mystery (for libraries!) TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Wonderful--
but please try again to post on the conversations
side.....

o

Incredible art pieces. Thanks for sharing.
I want to try to make the feathers.
Kathy

o

Thank you for the lovely site. If you had posted on "conversations" I would never have seen it!

o

Incredible! Such talent!! Thanks for showing us. Might give someone an idea to make something out of metal for the yard. Love the gramophone on the book!! Jan

o

I wanted to post this on the convo side but once again I couldn't log in. Even when I can log in over here I not logged in over there. I'm tired of sending messages to the GW site people, it doesn't seem to do any good.
Sigh.

o

nmgirl....I don't care where you post it! Thank you for taking the time to give us the opprtunity to enjoy it! Have a great HOliday Season! And "thank you" again!

o

nmgirl, what wonders. I immediately sent the link to friends who will also love it.

So glad it was here, on the forum, not obscured in a section I never visit. I'd suggest that y'all suggest to one another jumping to that other side if you wish, but please don't deprive us of fascinating goodies.

o

Everytime a craft or other is posted here it actually deprives someone of a garden junk item by knocking something off the last page.
There are craft and decoration sites on Gardenweb, that you might want to go to.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here