Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another craft fair report

Posted by toomuchglass 53172 (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 14, 10 at 15:38

I went to 2 small ones this weekend. Same same. Beads ,crocheted things & sewn stuff. One had quite a few "home party" people. IMO -- that should never be allowed. I don't like being jumped out at with literature shoved at me. I hate being put on the spot. The best thing was the bake sales ......LOL .....the more I check out fairs - the more weight I gain !! LOL

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another craft fair report

I haven't been to any craft fairs around Milwaukee lately. I'd love to go to the HUGE one on Thanksgiving weekend at State Fair Park but I don't think I (1) could walk that far, (2) could stand the crowd and (3) find a decent place to park. They have always had a great selection of things to see at that big one.

o
RE: Another craft fair report

Waiting for my neighbor to get back from his weekend at Lake Havasu. There was a big gem show up there.
He is a jewelry maker.
Wanting to know how he did.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here