Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dr Evermor and garden junk

Posted by rafor (My Page) on
Mon, Nov 19, 12 at 20:17

In WI for the week and went to a really cool garden junk like place near Baraboo. Dr Evermor creates wonderful art out of old metal things. He has a whole music band of bird-like creatures, among other things. Some of it very steampunk. Google his name and you will get some great pics of his work.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dr Evermor and garden junk

Wonderful stuff!

In Colorado, we have the Swetsville Zoo in Fort Collins with its own brand of metal sculpture.

Here is a link that might be useful: Swetsville Zoo

o

There's another place in WI that has the exact same thing. Sheesh - I can;t remember where . DH & I took a ride out there - it was awsome . DUH - I live in WI and can;t even remember where it is ...

o

Good to see you posting Rafor!!! LOVE this Garden Junk! Dr Evermor and Swetsville are Awesome! And while looking up those two I came across:
Mary Nohl
Herman Rusch
Nick Engelberg
Fred Smith
Sam Sanfillippo
Yup, have been on the computer waaay too long! So inspired tho! To think there is sooo many likeminded people...not too many in my neck of the woods!

o

gAren't people amazing! I'd seen Dr. Evermor, but not someof thses others. Thanks everyone.
Good thread.
Kathy

o

toomuchglass- are you thinking of Jurustic Park?

tj

Here is a link that might be useful: Jurustic Park

o

Thanks for that link to Jurustic Park, that is some incredible work.
There is a Flicker page with more pictures of his work if anyone is interested.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jurustic Park's photostream

o

JURUSTIC PARK!!! Oh My!!! I just found Heaven on Earth!!!!ha!

o

Wow! What creativity! Jurustic Park! Tinfoil...your area of expertise is right up there! Thanks, rafor! Jeanne S.

o

• Posted by sorie6 5 colorado (My Page) on
    Fri, Nov 30, 12 at 14:58

OH thanks for the link. I live in Colo. and knew nothing about it!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here