Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Facebook page

Posted by nmgirl 8 S.NM (My Page) on
Sun, Nov 27, 11 at 21:39

I apologize for posting this on this side of Garden Junk but it won't let me log in on the other side.
For those of you on Facebook, there's a new group called Thrift Store Thursday! It's promoting shopping at local thrift stores this Thursday, Dec. 1. We have Black Friday, Shop Small Saturday and Cyber Monday. We need a day for us thrift store fans. Check out the link, join the group and help spread the word!
If you're not on Facebook check out the link and help us promote the day anyway.
Thrift Store Thursday! Dec. 1.

Be there, aloha.
Sylvia

Here is a link that might be useful: Thrift Store Thursday!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Facebook page

Great idea! I couldn't "like" it for some reason but I'll check back again.
Kathy

o

Since it's a FB group there's no "like" button. We ask that you join the group, it serves the same purpose.
Please join!
Sylvia

o

Hey Sylvia....I couldn't see where to join....help please! My fifty something eyes were confused I think.

o

Marlene, there should be a Join or Join Group button at the top of the page...somewhere.

o

Nope....I just looked again and there's no "join" button like there usually is.....I posted a question though on how to join. Are you the creator of the page?

o

You've been added to the group Marlene. My daughter and I made it, we think it's a good counterbalance to Black Friday, etc.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here