Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
imjustsam

My Lucky Day

imjustsam
15 years ago

I was lucky enough to win Kudzukween's box of treasures. She said she was packing a box with 'junk' to send a lucky winner. I was that winner and the box came today. I came home all excited to see the box waiting for me. I made a cup of coffee and sat down to open my treasures. I could not believe the things she had packed in there. It started off with some adorable little angels, then a layer of card stock and Christmas cards.Then a lovely little book called 'simple pleasures' with 3 card stock and ribbon bookmarks. I opened another bag and in it was a beautiful silverware windchime(been on my list to make for a while).She had a lovely package of assorted fabrics and inside that was a stained glass picture frame. A mason jar JAMMED with more treasures, beaded ornament hangers, wooden reindeer, fun yarn, bath salts and maybe my favorite thing, a terrific spoon pendent that almost didnt make the pictures because I was already wearing it. I have a black outfit picked out for tomorrow just to show it off. Of course I have included photos, but they do not do the pendent justice. If this is Kudzukweens idea of junk, put me on your Christmas list. This has been WAY more then I ever expected. Thanks sooo much.

{{gwi:198811}}

{{gwi:198812}}

{{gwi:198813}}

{{gwi:198814}}

{{gwi:198815}}

Did I mention the bath salts, quilted Christmas tree, doilies..........

Comments (11)