Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
adellabedella_usa

For Laughs - Another Ladder

Adella Bedella
16 years ago

I came across this tonight and had to post it. Check out the rest of the website too. There's a little creativity that we'd call garden junk and lots of laughs.

Here is a link that might be useful: Ladder

Comments (21)

• Adella Bedella
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Check out this Christmas tree. See link. And then check out this bottle tree. http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/redneck_christmas_tree_5.htm

Here is a link that might be useful: Christmas tree

• luvstocraft
    16 years ago

Very creative and fun. Luvs

• luna_llena_feliz
    16 years ago

OMG! lol! I actually like the Mountain Dew tree, especially when it was lit. But what really caught my eye was the one at the link below.

I had to send that picture to my BF's brother who is a big hunter. I figured he would get a big kick out of it. I won't find out for sure until he gets home from hunting!

Here is a link that might be useful: Lighted Redneck Christmas Deer

• goldenpond
    16 years ago

luna that is just naughty but oh so redneck!
    I think that was a great recycle use of the mountain dew cans.Wouldnt want to store it though who knows WHAT critters might climb in the empties!

• use2bcapecodr
    16 years ago

Oh WOW! Love the ladder! Sure looks a whole lot easier to set up than the involved tree I do! I think I need a ladder!!

I sent the link for the lighted deer hanging in the tree to my son-in-law, who is an avid hunter. Too funny!

I've gotta say...Rednecks sure are creative! LOL

~Sandy~

• susiesunshine
    16 years ago

I am just totaly W I L D For that ladder tree!!!! It just looks so cooooool ... and clean... and just ddddang cute!!!
    Ah... of course... that big window in the background is stunning also...
    I would love to try this....
    I have a Big Ole ladder out back.... DH wanted to throw it out... and I hid it in the bushes by the garage!!!! I am going to go outside when the sun comes up tomorrrrrrooooww
    tomorrrrrrrrroww tomorrrrrrooooooowwwwww (oops sorry I got a little carried away... singing again!!) HO!! HO !!!
    anyway... I'mmmm gonna paint that big ole ugly paint cover thing G R E E N and string Little lites... on her...
    and let her become.... a nother ... work of ART !!!
    Thank You so much for posting that lovely picture!!!
    It is so dang grey.. and cloudy... an freezing cold here..
    and the thought of doing that tree up has WARMED ME DOWN TO MY SOUL !!!!
    Eureka !!! another T R E E !!!!!!!!
    Thanks Adellabedella....
    Howdy out there to all you little Garden Junkers....
    Now get out there >>>SAVEM A K E a T R E E !!!!!!
    Oh Dear Lord.... I just thought.... My cat will surely climb up and in and over that thing... WELLL>>>> that's OK it is a ladder... and made for climb.... unless She Falls and hangs herself... on the strings of lites!!!! EEEEEEK !
    well everybody has to go sometime...
    I'm still gonna do it...
    When the sun goes down... tomorrrrrrrooooowwwww I shall lite that ladder !!!!! B E T YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR $ $ $ $
    * * * * HAPPY * * * HOLIDAYS !!!!
    M E R R Y + C H R I S T MAS !!!!!
    God Bless !
    ( I must need more rest.... I'm kinda out of control!!!)
    susiesunshine

• susiesunshine
    16 years ago

Oh my I just got through listening to the post of the
    Songs..... Leroy the Red Neck Reeindeer... That is just about the FUNNIEST thing I've ever heard....!!!!
    It web site is so dang funny...
    I've been having a kinda bad week... but that
    Reindeer stuff... is just plain C H E E R I N G me up!!
    Thanks Again!!
    I just can't quit sing'n Leroy the Redneck Reeindeer !!!
    T H A N K S AGAIN!!!!
    HO HO HO !!!!!!! UP ON THE ROOF TOPS!!!!
    SUSIE

• Purplemoon
    16 years ago

Oh Gosh, Susie, your posts have me cracking up. Are you into the Eggnog already? LOL
    You remind me of my darling Suzie (Jason's wife). I call her a "one-woman party", she is such fun and half the time cracks herself up.

Wasn't there a thread on here last year about all US being red necks cause of our GJ? I seem to remember a lot of laughs about this at the time.

hugs, Karen

• TwoMonths
    16 years ago

yee haw, I got me one of those ladders up on top of my shed. 10 ft one. gona bring that sucker in and hook up some lights and put on all my TX decorations, lol.

thanks for sharin. Just love the site also.

June
    the TX girl in So CA where there is nutin but rinestone cowboys and goat ropers, lol.

• use2bcapecodr
    16 years ago

Karen, your post was funny...I was just thinking the same thing about Susie!

Susie...you cheer me up all the time! Who winds you up in the morning? LOL

~Sandy~

• mayme
    16 years ago

Everyone, please post pictures of your ladder
    trees.
    Mayme

• cindee11461
    16 years ago

great ideas!!! the ladder is really cool. The cans are creative too.

• kathi_mdgd
    16 years ago

Susie,your post crack me up,and make me LOL.What a day brightener you are.Everyone should have a Susie around them,then this would be one happy world.LOL
    Kathi

• Adella Bedella
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I found a link that goes to another link for directions for the Mountain Dew tree. Scroll down about 3/4 of the way.

Here is a link that might be useful: Mountain Dew Tree

• susiesunshine
    16 years ago

that LEROY the redneck is so funny.... when you click
    "back" under the ladder tree!!!
    I can't get the song out my mind.... I'mmmmm run'n through the house singing it !!! H E L P >>>> ME !!!!

• plumbnelly
    16 years ago

I loved the ladder so much that I bought 6 packs of 100 white lights on Friday morning at Lowes. They were $1.25 each. During our bulk trash pick-up a few months ago, we found 2 ladders on the curb. Just this morning my oldest son helped me and yes, we used all 600 lights on one ladder! It is beautiful and from the road it looks just like a real tree! Thanks for sharing this idea.

• use2bcapecodr
    16 years ago

Plumbnelly, DH would love to see a picture! So would his wife!! LOL

We were just sitting here planning our ladder tree. We have a tall stepladder that belonged to my Dad. It's red! We're going to use it for a Christmas tree on our enclosed porch! We can hardly wait! Mostly...we can't wait to see the expressions on our kid's and grandkid's faces when they see it!! LOL

~Sandy~

• plumbnelly
    16 years ago

I went outside to get a shot of our ladder. I am terrible with posting pictures, so this is a test. Honestly, it looks just like a Christmas tree from a distance.

{{gwi:198934}}

• yacheryl
    16 years ago

Several years ago we went out to a survayer's office
    and they had a survayer tri-pod
    set up in the office with green lights on it.
    .......cheryl

• Adella Bedella
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Pass the eggnog! I saw an actual Reneck Christmas tree this weekend. A guy had made it for his redneck float in a parade. No pictures. The basic structure of it was a three sided pyramid set on a pole. The frame looked to be made out of thin strips of metal. There were silver Copenhagen lids (chewing tobacco) dangling from it in rows. I can't remember if it was strung with lights or not. It was pretty hilarious. I don't dare ask where they got all those lids.

• susiesunshine
    16 years ago

Somebody Hep me !!!!!
    I keep singin' Leroy the Redneck day and nite!!!!!
    I'm up day and nite gettin' my ladder tree ready... and singin'

Is there a 12 step program for this kinda behavior.....
    Oh My I just love silly Christmas stuff....
    OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO HAVE F U N !!!!!
    M E R R Y + C H R I S T M A S YA'LL
    and to A L L of
    YA'LL GOODNITE !!!!!
    susiesunshine