Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Sign

Posted by lindasewandsew So Cal 9 (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 15, 11 at 0:06

I decided a few months ago that this horrid yard has got to be cleaned up. What a mess it's been!! Here's one more thing I made with 'stuff from the pile'. It's amazing what can happen when I get off my rump and do something, lol. It's a sturdy old window screen painted blue with license plate letters attached with wire, which are a little crowded, but it's FINISHED!!!! Not quite, still have to find a spot to hang it.

On the right is one of those face pots with feet. Linda

garden sign

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Sign

Love it!!

o

Linda you are too much! What a riot!
I love it too! I'm jealous of all your colorful license plates. So many letters. Here in NH we stoppped having "county plates" which had 2 or 3 letters followed by 3 numbers some decades ago. I've never remembered my license plate since, but I can still remember my parent's!
Kathy

o

That is toooooo cool.

o

LOL -- REALLLLLLLY Cute !

o

LOVE IT! What a great sign!

o

All I can say is LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

o

What a fun sign & your pot guy thinks so too! Jan

o

LOL! Cute sign! & attached to 'screen,' no less! I am also admiring the 'ground' that it is sitting on! So rustic & that cute face pot! Love your ideas & your pics, sewandsew! Jeanne S.

o

LOL!
Outstanding!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here