Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kirkus_gw

My Little Christmas Wheelbarrow

kirkus
12 years ago

You might remember my little wheelbarrow I bought at a barn sale in the fall. Here it is all decked out for Christmas. My kids helped me gather nature's treasures from our woods to make this. :o) Merry Christmas!

{{gwi:199141}}

{{gwi:199142}}

Here it is in the fall.

{{gwi:193076}}

{{gwi:193078}}

Comments (8)

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

That wheelbarrow was a really good find. It goes with all seasons.

Your Christmas decorations are really nice. You found a good variety of boughs and leaves and pine cones and antlers. The little bear looks happy, too.

Marylee

• pixie_lou
    12 years ago

"fat jolly men welcome"

I'll send my husband right over! ;')

• sunnyca_gw
    12 years ago

Very cute!! Your kids did a great job collecting goodies to fill the wheelbarrow(I want 1 ) The little bear is so cute! Jan

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Way cute, Kirk! Great finds & great memories doing that 'gathering' tog...will look forward to more vignettes w/this rustic wheelbarrow! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Love your wheelbarrow...it's good for SO many decorations! Looks great with both your fall and your winter decor!

• nonacook
    12 years ago

Nice decorations!
    You have a good eye for detail.

• smickerdoodle
    12 years ago

It's perfect. I love the welcome sign!

• sheryl_ontario
    12 years ago

I like that wheelbarrow! I have an old large one made of metal that I haven't done anything with yet. I'm considering painting it all black and using for a planter next spring. It's no good anymore as a wheel barrow. I like our idea of changing the display to match the seasons!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting