Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden Junk in Winter

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 1:49

We received an early snowfall before Thanksgiving...Garden treasures stand out in the snow. ENJOY! Bear Hugs! Kirk

My old wheelbarrow...

Photobucket

My old pump and wagon wheel...

Photobucket

Heavy, cobalt glass ornaments...I'm experimenting with leaving these out this year...

Photobucket

An old, garden bench...

Photobucket

My eagle, blue bowling ball and bottle tree in the background...

Photobucket

An old milk can...

Photobucket

A bird house with wind spinners... The bird house is made from recycled materials...

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden Junk in Winter

Kirk, your pictures are beautiful. You could frame every one of them.

Marylee

o

Very pretty!

o

so beautiful! You are an excellent photographer.
I can't decide if I'm jealous of your snow or relieved that ours went away. It really is beautiful, as I like to remind myself while I'm shoveling.
tfs
Kathy

o

Snow is so serene when untouched, perfect background for all your GJ projects, the blue is so nice in winter. Great pics! Jan

o

All your GJ looks even lovelier in the snow(white)! Esp all your cobalt blue ... hope it makes it thru the Winter for you...I left mine out last yr (blue bottle fence) & this yr I've left that cobalt blue hummer feeder (w/cork put in the garage shed)...I'm hoping it will be good...it hangs on a shepherd's hook in the tall grasses out the bedroom window.

Love the wind spinners, too...they sure looks pretty in the snow...as does everything...full wheelbarrow, bench, all of it! TFS, Kirk & your photos are beautiful! Jeanne S.

o

Everything looks so pretty in the snow. I had to laugh at your eagle though....he looks thoroughly disgusted that he has snow on his feathers!

o

I love your photos!
Things look soooo good with the snow.
However, I am glad it's you with the
snow and not me-LOL
It is going to be 33 degrees here tonight....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here