Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Christmas Wreath

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 6, 11 at 1:53

I just had to post this...put my wreath together and added rusty, little, metal snowflakes to it. The neat thing about the snowflakes is that they came from the Garden Junk Train! I kept them and put them aside, knowing I would use them for something some day! Here they are! :o)

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Wreath

Kirk, your wreath is beautiful and the snowflakes look just right. Isn't it nice that there is a history to them.

Marylee

o

Beautiful!
Kathy

o

You made that wreath? Wow! Love the variety of greens. All I can muster is sticking some greens in one of my containers.

o

Lovely mix of greens & berries complimented by the rusty snowflakes & pinecones & I think it smells as good as it looks! Jan

o

All aboard! That GJ train left you some goodies to use this Winter! Love your wreath...you are very good at putting tog all the right elements (in my book, anyway!) Very full & pretty! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Nice!

o

That's a good looking wreath Kirk! Love the snowflakes on it!

o

Nice wreath--
Let's face it-we all love anything that has
rusty metal attached!

o

I love your wreath. It is beautiful. It put a smile on my face. Thank you for sharing it with us. I needed a bit of Christmas Spirit tonight and you gave it to me:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here