Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nmgirl_gw

Not garden junk but...

nmgirl
12 years ago

...looks like a great indoor project and just in time for the holidays too. I'm thinking I'll be able to use up some of the punch cups that have come with punch bowls.

Here is a link that might be useful: goodie trays

Comments (10)

• concretenprimroses
    12 years ago

Apparently I can't look at things from that site. Too bad!
    Kathy

• nonacook
    12 years ago

me either--but this should have been on the conversations side.....

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

It is posted on the convo. side.

• jbym
    12 years ago

I got the site okay and really like the idea...very clever.

Jean

• Naomi Miller
    12 years ago

I, too, had no problem accessing the site and the idea is adorable....but I am truly confused over the 'several' comments I have read lately within posts: most are denouncing certain topics as 'not garden junk' related.... as someone who frequently lurks here and comments seldom, I would like to say that almost 2/3 of what I read here is barely related to garden junk.... discussions over how to prepare for a craft sale or how much one sold etc is related to garden junk only due to the fact that it is the basis of what is sold .... but does not share new ideas or GARDEN vignettes.... in the beginning, I found new and wonderfully creative ideas here almost daily and in the last few months, I have not seen one thing that is new or sparks interest... it is just the same ole, same ole... so when someone shares something that may be intriguing or interesting, I see no reason why it cannot be shared here or anywhere.... it was my thought that the forum was a safe haven for sharing, not gestapo controlled ... can't we just appreciate every one for what they have to share? After all, something new and refreshing is far more interesting than more pics of the same crafts we have been looking at for years.................

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

What heartzlink said....

• posieh
    12 years ago

Amen Heartzlink, I thought mngirl's link was easy to access and the ideas were just as neat as dozens of the same ol' stuff! It's Cristmas, let's try to be nice!

• nmgirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Santa Claus is watching you.

• Sandplum1
    12 years ago

As someone who hasn't been on here in a while(though I've been a member for a long time), I was enjoying reading all the posts until I got to this one. First, I thought your pics were cute. Second, I thought Nona was right, but so was the remark about selling stuff-even though it was related to the creative use of found objects in the garden. That's what it states under the Garden Junk Forum heading. Third, I hope no one would even think of Nona as gestapo. She's been here longer than most (including me), when Spike would have booted a member for not staying on topic. Fourth, I'm pretty sure Santa will be good to her, as always.

• gardenway
    12 years ago

I can see these items or similar being used as garden stuff. A bird feeder - Cardinals like feeders low to the ground. Wouldn't work in my yard because I have squirrels. Or as a stand for a potted plant and so on.

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting