o
RE: Something for the man cave

That key holder is a clever idea. Marylee

o

hmmmm - link isn't working for me

o

It didn't work for me either, so I shortened the address to the main site, and was told I don't have access.
Kathy

o

Sorry it's taken me awhile to get back to this. We had this big storm go through and my internet connection always goes out when the weather's bad.
I can't access the original link either so I found another that's similar. The only difference is the number of spark plugs. The original link had 4-5 spark plugs. I think it was meant to be a key hanger.
See if this link works for you.

Here is a link that might be useful: Spark plug coat hanger

o

That is a good idea.

Just be sure to hang it high enough or in a place that no one will bump it or back into it. I had some hangers that were long wooden beads with a nail through the hole in my long narrow closet. I backed up too far into the nail head. Oh it hurt! I took them off the lower area after that.

Kathy

o

I could see this idea as being taken outside to build some cool garden art stuff, something round with these around the edge....hmmm

o

I have 1 or 2 old spark plugs that I was thinking of making into bugs. It's just another idea to consider. - Laura

o

That is a great site- apparently in foreign country but they do tell what they did in English. The < > on each side take you to more recycled stuff & the corks make a great bulletin board, idea 228 I think. Go < to get the CD stuff that is so neat- cut out with some kind of saw & beautiful patterns. Each day has a recycled idea so you could spend a lot of time on there. TFS Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here