Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Photos of my first ever glass totem bird feeder!

Posted by mrsdutchy Australia (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 11, 09 at 11:28

Here it is... drum roll please...

Image link: Photos of my first ever glass totem bird feeder! (54 k)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Photos of my first ever glass totem bird feeder!

How do I add actual photos to my post? I thought I was doing it right but obviously not. I wanted to add a couple more shots but can't figure out how too.

o

Wow! This is beautiful! And it's your first! Way to go dutchy!
Vickie

o

And if you turn it the other way it could be a birdbath! A crystal birdbath. Nice use of all clear glass. You made it all look good. I especially like that round pc in the middle. It's very pretty! I was just thinking, a couple little glass birds might be cool glued on the top.

o

Its a beauty alright! Love the orb in the middle of the base.
To post photos within the post you copy the html code.
kathy

o

AWESOME JOB Tracey! Looks like you have 5 pieces of glass there, right? It's funny because I think I have the bottom plate in a piece I have too! Thank you for sharing!
Love, Jules

o

Turned out beautifully!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

To put photos in your post...I use photobucket. After you upload the pix there, then you copy and paste the html code directly into your post and your picture should show up!

o

I love it

o

Awwwww, thanks guys!! It was so much fun putting it together (I just hope it stays that way ! LOL)

Garden2garden, my hubby said I should put the other one on top with it being deeper but the one I did use for the top is such a beautiful plate. I just wish I could've used something else as the base as I would've preffered to use that bottom one as a top for another project but it's all so heavy it really needed a heavy sturdy base. I also thought about a bird or two, I'm on the look out for some glass ones and I'll attach one or two later.

Desertrat, I used 6 pieces, 2 large plates, 2 tall vases, a round vase and a small plate (upside down under the round vase) I think all up they cost about $12 - $14, I picked them all up from garage sales.

Thanks for the tips on photo uploading, I'll give it a try now so I can show you this from another angle.
(((hugs)))
Tracey

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here