Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bottle Ideas

Posted by delta9dave 6-7-8 (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 10, 10 at 11:59

Any ideas of what to do with thes bottles? I have 5 of them.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bottles

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bottle Ideas

I've seen people put white lights in them. Naturally, you would have to drill a hole in the back for the cord to run through, but I bet they'd be pretty!

o

Sure. Wrap them carefully and send them to me. :)

o

Kirkus had a great craft awhile back where they cut the bottom half off the bottles, then strung them together somehow to create a bottle windchime; was very cool!

Or what about hummingbird feeders?

Here is a link that might be useful: Shabby Garden Creations

o

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTk1QKkCZYDmfXMG0Fel1Xv3AZnPXELBeIuEhpcAF8SuH7KDLtp>

o
more Bottle Ideas

o

I like bottle trees but didn't seem to fit for me...so I used a few for a bottle fence by my garden shed & gate this summer:

Bottle Fence w/Fern 9.10

Here's a close-up:

Blue Bottles w/Lazer Stars 9.10

Have fun with yours! Jeanne S.

o

my answer is on conversation side

LIL

Here is a link that might be useful: converstion side link to answer

o

The bottle chair is remarkable!! strawberrygoat - any more info on thi?? I want one BAD.

jeannepines - love your fence/gate!

o

The possibilities are endless !!! WOW !

I love those blue bottles ....

o

All the blue bottle diplays are awesome. The green bottle tree would be beautiful with lights up the middle and shining thru. I'd like more details on how that was assembled! And info on that cool chair would be just great

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here