Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cool Bottle Bees

Posted by rock_oak_deer 8a TX (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 16, 10 at 12:07

Check out the Bottle Bees in the third and fourth pics in the blog post on outdoor trees dated 12/16.

Love those window screen wings. All the trees are so creative and fun. What a nice thing to do for the city.

Here is a link that might be useful: Bottle Bees

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cool Bottle Bees

Wow.....someone must've had a party to have enough folks to decorate all those trees! Bet they were frequenting lots of GS to collect enough deco's What a clever idea to spread the spirit in such an unexpected way. The bottle bees are so unique....gonna have to put that one in my memory bank!

o

I love the people who plant gardens in public places under the cover of darkness ... gosh, what are they called? So these decorated trees are along a similar vein. Very fun idea!

o

Luna, it's called guerrilla gardening.

Here is a link that might be useful: guerrilla gardening

o

Fun. Would be wonderful in the spring, too.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here