Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
winter wonderland

Posted by indigosunshine 4 west WI (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 10, 12 at 12:18

Yesterday we got about 18" of snow. Garden junk looks great with the white stuff! pretty enough for a Christmas card.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: winter wonderland

Wow! 18" of snow! The hay rake looks so pretty with it's heavy load!

o

Gorgeous!

o

Very Pretty.

We just barely had enough snow last night to be able to say it snowed. Seems so weird to not have it already piled up all over. Not going to complain.

o

Looks beautiful! Love old farm equipmt & in the snow, it's even beautiful! TFS! Jeanne s.

o

Beautiful......we got our first freezing temps last night, but no snow. Probably won't see snow this year

o

• Posted by sorie6 5 colorado (My Page) on
    Mon, Dec 17, 12 at 22:23

that certainly would make a great Christmas card!!

o

I saw the prettiest flower made from the tines of a hay rake today. I did not have my camera with me. :^(

I love the way snow pictures appear in black and white.

o

Lovely! All we have is fog & dizzle. Don't have to water but will, minute it warms up as we aren't getting a good soak that we need. Sure nice to see pics of snow & always gave me a thrill to look out & see "the world around me so fresh & sparkly. TFS Jan

o

beautiful! thanks for sharing

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here