Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
snow on bottle tree

Posted by indigosunshine west WI (My Page) on
Mon, Dec 10, 12 at 12:20

I tried to post this with other picture but..... Thought it was too pretty not to share! Carol

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: snow on bottle tree

Looks beautiful in the snow!

o

Now that is really cool! & just think when the sun shines thru all of that! AWESOME! TFS! Jeanne s.

o

Pretty!!! Snowy pictures are great!
But I am just as happy that there isn't snow on mine---
It's bad enough that it is 41 degrees here this morning.

o

I agree with Nonacook, I LOVE snow pictures, but I can't take the cold. The bottle tree is beautiful in the snow. I can only imagine how it will shine and glisten in the sun. Here in Ariz. I have to wash off the DUST often so I can see the color of my bottles! Thanks for the pic.

o

This is Gorgeous!! Wanting a bottle tree so bad.

o

So pretty.... like how compact your tree is. Mine is wide and spralling and takes up too much room. May have to make me a new one like yours to fit in my small yard.
Thanks for posting your beautiful snow pics

o

At the rate we are going I am going to have to enjoy snow through your pictures as we sure are not getting much over here. So far. Just thought I would add this so maybe NOW we will get snow.

Wanted to come back and look again at your tree. Would you mind sharing about how tall it is? no need to measure. I just need a guess. I do not want you to have to walk out to measure.

o

Idaho, that bottle tree is about 8 feet tall, we salvaged the beam from a local clean-up day....would have been a shame to burn it!

o

indigosunshine Thanks for the measurement. I agree it would have been a shame to burn that one. The posts I have right now are not that tall.:( Maybe I will have to do bottle bushes. LOL

o

• Posted by sorie6 5 colorado (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 14, 12 at 18:11

That is pretty! I'd take some snow We need moisture so bad.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here