Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
time to say hello...

Posted by buckster z8 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 21, 11 at 12:55

Hello to all,

I though it was time to say hello. I have lurked on and off.
My many thrust for garden art is to create something funky that kids and family can come and see and enjoy. I'm looking into mosaic, bottle trees and junk art.

I did go to a place yesterday with the family and had a ball with a bunch off bottle trees. But I don't want to just copy.

So if you know of any funky web sites with different bottle trees let me know.

Take care and I pray all are well,

Buck

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: time to say hello...

Hello, and Welcome.

I guess the best way to find the sites you are looking for is to google *bottle trees* and see what pops up. Maybe if you google the *images* you will be able to see right off what the trees looks like. Most people make the stick kind. I have seen a couple where people have taken bottle and hang them from branches on their trees with fish line or wire.

o

Welcome Buck! Glad to have you join in! I look forward to seeing your projects...we LOVE pictures!

o

Glad to have you :) I joined this year after looking also. My goal is to learn to post photos next :) Looking forward to your projects:)
Blessings, Kim :)

o

The Garden Junk Inspirations Album has a folder of bottle trees. Some very creative things photos.

Here is a link that might be useful: GJ Inspiration Bottle Trees

o

HI!!!! Here is one of mine.
Photobucket
Photobucket

o

Welcome to Garden junk!

o

Welcome, Buck-though I haven't been here in a while due to slow internet. Garden Junk is a great place to find inspiration and enjoy others' work. Pixie Lou, thanks for sharing that link!

Carol

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here