Our front yard..

Happy Holidays to all!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Christmas Decorations Up...

Good for you, chevy! Taking your holiday GJ on the road! Looks very festive...esp lovin' your totem! No hosta's needed here! & it's snowing here in IA & MN has been hit several times already! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Cute, sunny and warm looking! I want to come there! I'm next door to Jeanne here in Wisconsin. We haven't had as much snow as IA or MN and they can keep it! he-he Love to see Christmas celebrations where there is no snow, cold or ice. I like that little bear by the little Christmas trees. You found great pieces for your totem and plate flower too. What is hanging from the garland? It almost looks rusty (which I'd love).

o

What? No snow in AZ??? You need a can of snow to shoot on your trees so you can look at snow & sip your ice tea & get a suntan & shiver when you think of what you left up north!! Sorry Jeanne & Luna!! My son had to shovel out in So. Dak too! I think it all looks very festive & I love the 4 stack pots bright colors. Looks like little watering cans on the garland at front of home. Enjoy the nice weather! (We have a little rain tonight!) Jan

o

do you live in a park, for snow birds, or is that your permanemt location?

the one on the out skirts of town here, is named
"Land Yacht Harbor"..
is that a common name for such places? they always seem to be decorated, for each season....

Becky .(*_*).

o

Good eye sunny.. those are my watering can lights..
a can of snow would look nice, but too hard to clean when we pack up..
we are in a mobile home park.. but there are spaces open to rvs. my mother is 2 doors down and she has been coming here for over 20 years.. when she decides not to leave mn in the winter, we may or not change our travel plans..
i am letting the kids live in the snow now.. i had enough years of it!!
and jeanne.. still have over 3/4 of the hosta back in mn..
my summer projects!!

o

Love your festive decorations! Who wouldn't celebrate being in the warmth and sun instead of the this cold, windy weather?! Looks like fun.

o

How adorable!!! Love all your decorations . . . especially the totem.

o

Something is missing ........... I know ! -- SNOW !!!

LOL Really -- everything is awesome .

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here