My First Totem

Posted by tinael01 10 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 17, 11 at 13:38

I read your posts and tried it out...

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My First Totem

That is very pretty. You did a great job with your first totem. I like your base, too. I have never tried that. You will probably find that making totems can be addictive.

Marylee

o

Colorful, I like the shapes you used! Good job.
And you used the plates upside down, wise move.

o

Great colors! Very pretty. Where are you going to put it? We like to see pics of things in place too.
Kathy

o

The colors are striking ! Watch out --- this can be VERRRRRRRY addicting !

o

Beautiful! Will brighten up any area of garden! Jan

o

Thank you so much for the encouragement! You've made me dangerous. Here it is in the butterfly garden. Note, I'm in Florida so it's the dry season now and not as green as usual.

Photobucket

Photobucket

o

I love the stand you used for your totem. The shapes and colors of your glassware are beautiful. Very nicely done.
As others have stated BEWARE because totems are verrrrrrry
ADDICTIVE!!!! Thanks for sharing.

o

First of all, welcome to the forum Tinael01! Great to have you join in! Your totem turned out beautifully...love your color choices and your base is stunning! Looks so nice in your garden too! Great job~

o

Thank you very much! You are right about the addiction factor. My husband helped a great deal and he had a lot of fun with it too. That's okay, I have a big yard and I can change them out when they start looking old or I get bored with them. lol...I am sure people will take them off my hands.

o

Welcome, tinae! Looks like you did a great job! & with DH helping out too...great teamwork! I esp like the 'base' you used & you've chosen some beautiful glassware! Keep having fun! TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here