Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Wondering

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 4, 10 at 13:55

You know with winter cooling the gardening spirit my mind has all this extra time and drifts off in unconventional directions. I was just wondering how many wonderful Garden junkers would send me an old automobile state license plate for a project I'm considering for my GARDEN?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Wondering

Robert, I'd be happy to if I can find one. Let me go look in the shop. What do you have in mind?
Donna

o

I think I've got some old ones I can send too...have to look.

o

I'll be looking.......cause I bet you have a wonderful idea rambling around in the noggin'. I've seen lots of neat things made of old plates

o

I've been saving 'em, too, robert. lindasewandsew has inspired me on this web ...she's done some awesome birdhouses...which I like to do, too. Have fun & will look forward to your project! Jeanne S.

o

oh,

DUH!

Robert Murray
10 Bow Street
Fernley, NV 89408

o

Robert do you want different years, different states, or what? I know I should have some here. Jlily

o

Heck, I'll gladly take any I'm not particular but also I don't want ya'll to have a big postal bill.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here