Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Cardinal Tree

Posted by marlene_2008 7 (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 11, 11 at 17:51

Last year I found this candle holder that was shaped like a tree. It was missing one of the candle "dishes", so my DH welded another one on for me. He painted it with bronze paint and I added Christmas greenery, ribbons, bling and the cardinals. I'm pretty pleased with the turnout. I had planned to put it on my front porch, but I decided to put it on the fireplace hearth instead.

Cardinal tree frame

Cardinal tree 1

Cardinal tree 3

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Cardinal Tree

Ooooo! Like it!
You can send it to me, I'll let ya!

o

Gorgeous !

o

Looks great!
Kathy

o

Love it, Marlene! & nice recyling by DH fixin' it! Love the birds added & all the decor! Would look great inside or out! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

COOL!!!!!!!!!

o

Marlene, That is beautiful. It reminds me of my Mother. She used to have 15 or more cardinals come to her bird feeders and it was wonderful to see so many in one place...especially when it had snowed.

Marylee

o

That is flat out gorgeous... love it, love it !!!

o

Beautiful Marlene. I love cardinals and like Marylee said they are something when against a fresh snowfall.

o

Love, love, love :) Sweet! Kim

o

Great save! I love cardinals also, guess it's the beautiful red coloring on them, so cherry in winter! It looks great with your nutcracker guys! Jan

o

Super and beautiful !

o

I love it. It is so cheery and Christmasy. I love cardinals they are such beautiful birds. Where did you find SO MANY cardinals. Are they ceramic? Super, good idea.

o

Love it...so creative...Mary

o

Where did you find all those beautiful cardinals? Love your tree perfect for the holidays and all winter.

o

Oh my! How stinkin' cute is that!! I am in the cardinal love fan club and your stand takes my breath away! Standing ovation and loud cheers on this one!

Kath

o

I also love it. lately Cardinals have made our place a winter home. Love seeing them. You did great. Right now looking at about 10 in out plum tree.

o

Perfectly lovely!! Thank you for sharing! Jlily

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here