Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Garden junk or not garden junk

Posted by r_murray 5 (My Page) on
Wed, Dec 14, 11 at 18:03

Cast from a discarded plastic Halloween cauldron. So is that garden junk?
Photobucket

This might be because it was cast from an old, plastic plant container and extra mud from the first picture.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Garden junk or not garden junk

Your pots are sooo beautiful!
I like to cast concrete too because it is fun, but my creations are play, your stuff is art!
Kathy

o

Not GJ, robert! Garden ART! Beautiful creations!
Love 'em ....what gorgeous colors! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

That's garden ART - not junk !!! I can't imagine the hours you spend on making up these fantastic things .

***** You must have a junk stash that
is beyond belief !!!***** LOL

o

Transformed from a witches cauldron to a planter fit for a princess!! Love the colors, do you put a hole in bottom for drainage? They are beautiful art for the garden!! Jan

o

A bit heavy looking for art (that could just be me) but certainly not junk. That finish on them is awesome! Is it baked on?

tj

o

Great addition to your garden!

o

Call it what ever you want.....I call it BEAUTIFUL

o

Wow Robert...you do a fantastic job on your containers! Especially love the colors in the first one.

o

As the old adage goes, it's all in the eyes of the beholder! Everything I've ever seen you post is great garden junk (art) & so unique! TFS! (again) Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here