Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Junk Christmas Wreath!

Posted by tasymo MI (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 2, 12 at 18:20

I decided that tradional decor was just not getting it this Season, and went with what I love best... JUNK!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Junk Christmas Wreath!

This is So darling and creative. Wonderful use of the folding ruler.

o

I like this!!!!

o

COOL!! Love the folding rulers around the edge....great thinking!

o

That's awesome! I always wanted to make a star out of 5 yardsticks, but I like this even better.

Kathy

o

I like it !!! It's really clever using that folding ruler for the star ! :)

o

Love it! Pot cover in center, what is round thing towards bottom, smaller lid? Folding ruler makes a great looking star! Old bottles make it look like it may be an"antique" that's been around for many years. Jan

o

The "round thing" toward the bottom is an old funnel. Thanks Everyone! I had fun putting this together!

o

amazing!!!!!!

o

Very nice, good job on reusing cool stuff.

o

very creative!

o

Love it. Good job. tfs.

o

Star struck by the folding ruler! Love that for the backgrd & the the burlap covered wreath...all the good GJ just gives the finishing touch! Great GJ wreath, tasymo! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

In case you want to do the starburst, I used two folding rulers for this assemblage.

o

Very inventive! I love it when creative people use everyday items to make other things fantastic!!!

o

Like!

o

Now that is original and cute. Amazing people live here! Jlily

o

that is so cool. I love what you did with the folding ruler. I have so many of them broken in a box some where. I started making the Christmas trees out of jewelry after listening here about it. I will have to try one of these wreaths. I have been watching you guys for about 2 years now. I have so much stuff from flea markets that I could create all year. You inspire me to do stuff with the old junk. I have the tree I made up on my facebook page. I wonder if I can post it here. I will try. I am new to posting here so I am not sure how it works. I want to use my facebook page to inspire people to recycle their junk along with a few other things. Next thing I want to put on the page is one of those bird baths you guys make. I want to make one. Thanks for inspiring me.

Here is a link that might be useful: Jewelry Christmas tree

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here