Tue, Dec 28, 10 at 21:23

this is something I made using a metal frame for pictures..........Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Something I made..........

I really love it. Very cool!

o

You made that? I need to know how; it's beautiful. What do you plan to do with it? Inside or out?

o

Are those ashtrays you decorated in the centers? Wood pic frames? Tell us how you made it! Looks great! Jan

o

Very cool.

o

Very pretty!!

o

waiting details on how it's made . . . please share.

o

Very nice! Yes...I agree with the others...we need instructions...I'm assuming that you glue your glass globs directly on the picture frame glass?

o

I'm in line with the rest of them................waiting for more info!! As they are VERY Lovely

o

I found this in the dumpster so instead of using this for picture frames I remove the metal scroll work from the wood itself to reuse it too for later project.I used glass plates plus two ash trays and siliconed them on the glass panes.I then used half marbles with some copper used on each one.I then wood burned the words'love,joy,peace and hope' on each frame.This can either be used in yard or hung off the porch using some type of chain.I prefer a old white chain to use since it goes with the frames,which by the way was brown but I distressed them and painted them white.I will try and post a clearer version of this...

o

That is absolutely beautifu!!! I can imagine how it will look with the sun shining through it. you are so talented. Thank you for sharing how to do it. I am sure many of us will be trying our hand at making one. I love it!

o

Why is the photo deleted?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here