Return to the Garden Junk Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
A Beary Merry Christmas

Posted by kirkus (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 8, 11 at 23:16

Wishing you a Merry Christmas... Here is my carved bear Bart (given to me by a student and his family)... The bidhouse was a gift in the Garden Junk Secret Santa Exchange a few years back... made by Jeanne and her hubby. If you look closely, you'll see lots of rusty metal pieces and tools I added this year. :o) Have a BEARY, MERRY CHRSTMAS! Bear Hugs! Kirk

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A Beary Merry Christmas

Sooo Nice! I noticed the shovel right away...my son was over and broke mine today...and he thought it weird, that mom just walked away not even upset...little does he know us junkers are always happy with life's suprises! Lemonade here I come! Thanks for the pic posting Kirk! I can Bearly stand it!

o

Calamity, Yes, let's all make lemonade! :o) Did you see the rake head too? I love old tools...even broken ones! :o)

o

Its so charming! I love the bear and birdhouse The tree with just the red bulbs is a perfect complement.

I still can't get your wreath with the rusty snowflakes out of my head. I think of it almost ever day. Now I have something else to think wish for!

Kathy

o

Kirk, your picture makes a beautiful Christmas card. The forest in the background and the large rocks in the foreground are just perfect. Judging from the pictures you post, your home is in a beautiful location.

Merry Christmas to you and everyone!

Marylee

o

Bart looks very contented in that setting!(Maybe cause he's the center of attention!) Jan

o

Love all of it!!

o

Always such an inviting entrance! Love Bart decorated for Christmas and all of the old tools, etc.

o

Love the old tools ....recycled! Bart could handle thos easily enough! Looks great! Always great to see Bart! & the old barnwood birdhse! ;-) TFS! Jeanne s.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden Junk Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here