Return to the Lawn Care Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lesco is no more.

Posted by lou_midlothian_tx z8 DFW, Tx (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 5, 12 at 19:00

John Deere took over completely now. Lesco website is now totally different design of John Deere Landscape website. I can't find the price for Lesco fertilizer now. This is for neighbors asking about it. Anyone know if the price of Lesco fertilizer going to be more expensive as a result of take over by JDL?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lesco is no more.

I can't imagine it being much different as fertilizer is basically a commodity, plus they are not looking to lose any customers.

o

I don't know. A few weeks ago in Houston, I stopped by and got discount on old 15-5-10 fertilizer. Now this new website, it got me wondering what to expect. I liked getting on Lesco website and finding out how much it costs rather than driving out there considering the price of gasoline...

o

Lou the 15-5-10 LESCO product is in every Home Depot in the DFW metro area. $17 last week when I was in DFW which is down from $19 last year. HD in Phoenix even carries it @ $17.

o

TW, really? That's almost half the price. I don't recall that price where I went to. I'll look closer next time.

o

Well Lou to be honest I was at the HD in Gainesville. Point is the Lesco 15-5-10 product at HD will be less expensive than JDL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Care Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here