Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
movinginva_gw

Lawn Help Needed

movinginva
13 years ago

I know that this topic has probably been covered a million times, but I need a bit of help. I may be panicking prematurely, but I am very worried about our lawn. When we moved in early fall last year, the lawn was green and beautiful, it of course dried over the winter, and I am worried that it is not growing back like it should. The past homeowner did tell us that he fertilized twice a year, but with everything going on with our move, fertilizing the lawn was neglected. I wonder if that is the reason why the lawn has not fully grown in, or if I am just being impatient. I would hate to know that we somehow managed to mess up such a beautiful lawn. Should I relax and let it be, or is there something I should be doing right now in order to remedy the problem? I am in Southeastern Virginia, and I will admit, it has not rained a whole lot as yet this spring.

I do not know what kind of grass it is, I do know that the blades are wider and when the grass is growing, it looks very lush. . . . I know, that is not a whole lot to go on. If you need some more information or maybe a picture in order to help some more, just let me know and I will get that tomorrow.

Thanks!

Comments (3)