Return to the Lawn Care Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rid your lawn of bent grass

Posted by janet400 6B (My Page) on
Sun, May 20, 12 at 9:01

After years of searching for a way to rid our lawn of bent grass, we have finally found a solution which I wanted to share if someone else is trying to do this.

There is a new product called Tenacity which will work wonders for your lawn. You spray it on twice, a few weeks apart, and it kills the bent grass, any bad grass varieties, and many weeds. The bent grass, weeds, etc. turn white and then die. It is approved by the EPA! Not only has this rid our lawn of bent grass, but also ground ivy which I have been hand digging for years. Now that our lawn is in shape, we finally have the time to garden. We found it at John Deere, but I have not seen it at any other garden centers.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rid your lawn of bent grass

Glad you found something that works for you!

Killing weeds is good for your soul.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Care Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here