Return to the Lawn Care Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mixing Weed-B-Gone

Posted by klute (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 27, 07 at 12:33

I purchased the weed-b-gone pre-mix that you simply attach to your hose and spray. I think it covers 5000 sq ft.

I have the w-b-g concentrate and was wondering how to mix my own in the sprayer that I bought.

How many ounces and then fill up with water?

Thanks...

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mixing Weed-B-Gone

Read the directions on the label, they should be in English.

o

Thanks you been such a help...

o

I think I see your situation.... the sprayer container you originally bought already had W-B-G product in it that would automatically mix at the "right" ratio when attached to the hose. Now that it's empty, you want to know how to much W-B-G to put in the container to make it mix at the "right" ratio again when attached to the hose.

I've had that situation before, and tried to figure it out, too.

I ended up buying a spayer that is made for reuse and has markings and ratio instructions that come with it.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

o

I have not had to solve that problem, but I can appreciate the problem. Let me suggest this: Weed B Gone has a customer service line, and a web site. Call us Toll Free at: 1-888-270-3714. I would bet that they have an answer for you.

o

Thanks for your help Mary and Philes...greatly appreciated. (no sarcasm, LOL)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Care Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here