Return to the Lawn Care Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
sprayers

Posted by little_acorn 5A (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 14, 13 at 12:03

am looking for ether a 2 gallon or a 5 gallon sprayer that I can use ether on my garden or lawn. I would like to know which sprayer is the best made brand, I al looking at the SMITH MAX 2 gallon and the Field King 4 gallon sprayers and the Chapin Premier Poly Sprayer 2 gallon and the Chapin Premier 2 Gallon Sprayer (21220) along with the Chapin 61900 Tree/Turf Pro Commercial Backpack Sprayer SS Wand, 4-Gallon.
Which one is the best made sprayer for your dollar.

I am not sure if I should have put this under garden or lawn so I am putting it under all three.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: sprayers

I bought the cheapest 2 gallon pump sprayer I could find several years ago at either Walmart or Lowes, can't remember which. It was $15 and has been very well used and haven't had a problem. I looked at the more expensive ones and they didn't seem to be any higher quality than the cheap sprayer I bought.

o
RE: sprayers

IMO, I prefer this style. The pump is at the top of the sprayer instead of the bottom like a lot of backpack sprayers and it keeps the chemicals from running down your crack!

http://www.harborfreight.com/4-gallon-backpack-sprayer-65040.html

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Care Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here