Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19770278

Need help repairing lawn

User
11 years ago

I live in a rental home with the lease ending in March 2013. I bought a trampoline for my kids this summer and figured that if I moved it every week or so, it wouldn't kill the grass. It worked at my home in Ohio, but I guess this Texas summer and weather works differently. In the pictures I added, you can see the areas I moved the trampoline and the grass that's brown.

Basically, if this were my own lawn, I would take it step by step at whatever cost. However, since this is a rental, i just want to figure this out at the smallest cost possible. What did I do to my lawn? Is there a way to bring this back by March so I don't get charged for killing the grass?

Watering schedule: Due to watering restrictions, I can only water one day a week. The guy that fixed the sprinkler system suggested doing it twice in the morning on my day, once at 3am and once at 5am for about 15-20 min each.

I have not fertilized, seeded, done anything really. I know not to cut the grass too low, so at least I have that going for me.

Not sure if it matters, but the first picture is facing east. The sun comes up over the back fence and shines on the backyard for most of the day, at least until 6 or so in the evening.

Comments (4)