Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Mowpart

Posted by Bobbyranch Texas (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 8, 14 at 17:00

I ordered an operator controlled discharge chute assembly for my Scag Tiger Cat on December 16, 2013. The item was bought "On line" and was bought from Mowpart with my Visa Credit Card. After Mowpart ran my credit card on December 16, 2013 they sent me and email stating that they didn't have the part in stock after all (as stated in their order form) and they would have to order it from the OEM manufacturer. After numerous emails, back and forth, they finally sent me 3 of the 30 parts that were in the order which arrived by UPS on January 8, 2014. I immediately called them and emailed them that all the parts for the STC OCDC 61V assembly weren't in the package. They informed me that all the parts shown in their assembly weren't included in my order and that I had all the parts that I ordered. I feel that I've been the victim of a deceptive trade practice and am going to take the necessary steps to protect myself and my credit.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Mowpart

I am sorry you had a negative experience. I am the owner of mowpart.com. Please give our customer service dept a call after 10 am tomorrow. I will make sure that we take care of you. We truly want you to be a satisfied customer.

Russell

o

What a coincidence!
Both posters just registered today????????

o

I subscribe to a service from google that notifies me when specific terms are posted or displayed on the internet.(google alerts) It is amazing to me too. When someone posts "Mowpart" I am notified usually within 24 hours. This time I was notified with in an hour!

Here is a link that might be useful: google alerts

o

The owner of Mowpart has contacted me and made a satisfactory resolution to this matter, so, I am resending my opinion of Mowpart. Thank you for your assistance

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here