Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
helpless_n_ny

Dynamark mower deck

helpless_n_ny
15 years ago

Has anyone ever heard of Dynamark lawnmowers? In 1992 I bought a 14hp riding mower which has 3 blades, 2 larger and a 9 inch blade on the end. I can't think of the deck size right now, possibly 42 inch. It has a manual transmission and manual pto, nothing special. Bought it at a Central Tractor store in Batavia, N.Y.

I used the mower for maybe 8 years till the deck and hangers went to heck. I have a John Deere mower now, but I'd like to use the Dynamark to mow my field. The tractor is still in great shape but I need a deck. Is there any other brand that would fit? Is there any place to find a Dynamark deck? While I'm dreaming, did they ever have a snow blade for these mowers? Any help is appreciated.

Comments (9)

• orangedotfever
    15 years ago

I remember Dynamark mowers. I have no idea why though. Sorry I can't help.

• canguy
    15 years ago

Post the model number, I may be able to help you.

• jmfoss03
    14 years ago

I am not the original poster, but I have a similar problem. I have looked all over for a replacement deck ass'y for a Dynamark 11/36 lawn tractor. Is there replacements available, or something available nowadays which can be easily fitted to this unit?

• rothwell_vianet_ca
    13 years ago

try lawn mower pros.com

• rustyj14
    13 years ago

I had a Dynamark lawn tractor. I couldn't keep the belt on the mower pulleys. Even tried a new belt, from my regular mower parts supplier! I finally used it to tow a yard cart, and to pull non-running machines, and gave up on the mowing part! Last summer, my son needed an engine, so guess where that Dynamark tractor went!
    Also, there are many combinations and ways to install the mower deck belt, and i tried a lot of them until i finally figgered it out---temporarily! My son even told me it was the wrong belt. But, i knew it wasn't wrong!

• Diogyphus
    11 years ago

I also am looking for a deck and a bag for an old Dynamark Transaxel 1036, Model 5288-2402, dual blade, rear discharge riding mower. Any help out there for parts or substitutions I can make fit?

• rustyj14
    11 years ago

If any of you really have to use the Dynamark tractor to mow with, just rig up another walk-behind push type lawn mower deck, with the engine that runs, then rig up a tow bar, and tow that around behind the tractor! Believe me--that will be less of a head-ache, than trying to rig up a deck to fit on the tractor!

• Diogyphus
    11 years ago

Rustyj14, lol..you are a man after my own heart! That solves my problem with the collector bag too.. Now if I can just figure out how to steer the thing around all the stuff my dogs leave lying around the place I'll be in business.

Thanks man. You made me smile after a rough day...

Regards.

• rustyj14
    11 years ago

I solved the dog problems! I got rid of the dog! My wife was mad, but, after getting a flu shot, that made me allergic to dogs! Not cats! For some reason that one flu shot did that for me. now, when i go to the Dr. for my fall check-up, i tell them to put my flu shot into my artificial leg! It works great there, and i don't wheeze around a dog!