Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Husqvarna 7210f won't start

Posted by acrajchel (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 31, 10 at 17:39

I purchased this unit late last season, and used it a few times no problem. I went to mow my grass this year and it won't start. The first time I tried, on about the fourth pull it started for about 3 seconds and shut off. Since then I can pull all day on it and it won't do anything. I checked the boot on the spark plug (the actual spark plug isn't standard size and I don't have the tools to remove it), replaced the oil, it has new gas in it, cleaned the air filter and made sure the switch for the gas system was on. This unit has a choke on it but no primer bulb. I'm at a loss as what to do next. Any suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Husqvarna 7210f won't start

7210f?
likely needs the carb cleaned.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here