Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jplawnboyo

Found a 8674 Lawnboy

jplawnboyo
14 years ago

Hello! This is my first time posting here, but I've been visiting quit a bit. Anyway I own a LB myself and love it! Its a 10324 Duraforce SilverPro. I bought new back around 2003 and have been using it since with no problems. Anyway I came across a 8674 in a listing. I'm hoping to pick it up first thing in the morning. Guy said it needs some carb work and such. I don't know the condition or anything but I'm sure I'm going to have my work cut out for me. Just a little about me real quick. I've been repairing small engines since I was 10 years old. Still doing it today, however I've moved on to bigger things. I'm currently studying diesel technology, just about done. So I guess you could say my daily job is to just get down and dirty in grease and grime. But my point to this is most of my experience is in 4-cycle engines. 2 strokes were never my strong point although I have been learning a lot lately. I've learned so much about my machine in the last couple of days. Anyway enough about me. This mower I'm going to pick up, does anyone have any say about them? I couldn't find any pics of it but not like I really care. I just want to know the pros and cons and things to look out for and to expect. I might be using this as a back up with my simple lawn care business. Please let me know what yall think. If the deal goes well I hope to have some pics of it and possibly a vid on youtube. Thanks!