Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
snapper mowers

Posted by huffaker1 none (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 1, 13 at 6:13

ihave been using snapper mowers for over 20 yrs.. they have been sold and believe briggs and stratton own them now. you can buy the mower like mine but the call it a commercial mower it has 6 foward speeds and uses the ninja blade and will out cut and mulch the grass better than any mower on the market. mulching is better for your yard. cr does not like snapper and they do not cut enough grass to know mowers, i have told them so. briggs engines are very good and there is no need to pay more for honda engine. rear drive is the best way. homedepot and lowes sell the very cheap mowers at a high price. no body bags,but the make all mowers for bagging at lowes and homedepot, my snappers last for over 10yrs

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: snapper mowers

And the question is ?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here