Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mudrucker

Honda mower bent ...something!

Mudrucker
9 years ago

I have a Honda mower HRM215. A couple weeks ago it was hydro-locked (I think) so I did all the necessary steps and fixed that (I think). Cleaned out the carb and got her running spick and span. I mowed like 90% of my yard until it began to slow down, slow down, slow down, and finally died. I checked the gas and checked the oil and tried to start her up again. I TUGGED! and it felt like my rope caught on something. I checked it and it was fine, I tugged again and it was very hard to pull. I know it isn't hydro-locked again because that doesn't just happen out of no where. I thought I might have bent the blade so I took it off and tried to spin the engine with my hand. It spun completely smooth about 85% of the spin and then it caught on something and it was reeeeeal hard to spin that last part. Then I got past the rough part and was able to spin again smoothly, about 85% of the way, then it stopped again and was reeeeal hard to spin that last bit. Remember this is with the blade AND belt removed. WHAT DO!?

Comment (1)