Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rear bagger for an old lawboy

Posted by gregnga 7 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 13:32

I have an older lawn boy, model 10515 that was manufactured in 1994 (serial number begins with 49). I found this rear bagger kit on ebay and wonder if you think it will work on my lawnboy
Lawn Boy rear bagger

This post was edited by gregnga on Sat, Apr 6, 13 at 14:05

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rear bagger for an old lawboy

I believe this is the one you need. This is the kit shown on the Lawn-Boy parts site.

ebay # 281084527644

o

saxman1:
Are you fairly confident this one will work with my model 10515. I called lawn-boy but they were no help at all. The actual bagger that came with the mower when I bought it was a side bagger. I later bought a rear bagger (which got lost when I moved). So, I am trying to find another rear bagger. SInce the side bagger is the bagger that came with the mower, that's what the owners/parts manual shows. It does not tell me if any of the rear baggers will work although the one I had did.

o

This is the kit shown on the LB site for the bagging set for the 10515, and this kit is labeled 'for all LB mowers with offset front wheel'.

o

Thanks again. I'm taking my 10515 to the shop to get fixed and then I will purchase bagger for it.

o

The kit you are looking at may work, but it is considerably different from any Lawnboy rear bag that I've ever had and I have had three of them. You might want to look at the rear bag kit they sell on Amazon (Lawnboy 89906). Those are what my rear bag kit looked like.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here