Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
BlackMax parts

Posted by juanscott 75070 (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 3, 10 at 14:05

Does anyone know how to get parts? I bought a walk-behind mower from Sam's and I can't find a dealer that can get the proper wheel replacement.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: BlackMax parts

What's the model #?

o

It's a GVC 160.

o

• Posted by canguy British Columbia (My Page) on
    Sun, Apr 4, 10 at 17:52

That is the engine number, Tom is asking for the one off the deck.

o

There are two numbers:
961440002 01
SM2155SP

o

151162 rear wheel 180769 front
Any dealer that get parts for Sears mowers can get this part as it is built by EHP. Searspartsdirect.com also.

Here is a link that might be useful: IPL

o

I'll give that a try. Thanks for the tip.

o

Any info for the Black Max model 961440005 00 lawn mower offered by Sam's Club?

I went to Black Max' website and they don't seem to offer lawnmowers.

o

Front wheels are locked up on my Blackmax 961440005. What to do. It's clean & lubed. Thanx

o

I had the same thing happen, found out my axle rusted up. just remove the wheel nut and pull the wheel off after soaking the axle in penetrating oil, then use a high grit sand paper (i used one of those sponges) and buff the axle, do the same with the inside of the wheel by taking a drill bit that is smaller than the diameter of the wheel hole and wrap it with high grit sand paper. then grease the axle and replace the wheel.

works like new.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here