Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quality pro lawn tractor

Posted by larryindy 45377 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 10, 06 at 18:45

I'm trying to locate parts for my lawn tractor. The label on it has the following information:
Quality Pro Farm & Country
Frigidaire Home Products
Model # 169003
Mfg ID # QP20H46A

Who is the actual manufacturer and what is their web site?
Or any other suggestions about getting a parts list?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quality pro lawn tractor

AYP-Electrolux http://www.poulan.com/support.asp to find a dealer.

or just google "American yard products," you get a choice of a few thousand sites to search for parts.

o

I have the same model# you do. So far I have had no luck either with the frigidaire company or electrolux website. I need a manual to replace a belt. The company says the model number is non-existant, even though I know I got it right. If you have any luck please let me know.

o

Try this:

Here is a link that might be useful: IPL for QP20H46A

o

Go to www.ordertree.com, look your unit up and use Electrolux as the brand name from the selections, then type your model #, I have the exact same one, You can find almost anything there and if you don't see it, call them, they are very good help on the phone, Hope this helps !

o

I uploaded a pdf of the owners manual and parts list/diagram.

Here is a link that might be useful: Owner's Manual PDF

o

I need a manual for model#169037 ser#011700a001186 mfg#qpgt25h50a

o

I am trying to renovate this model,
Quality Pro Farm & Country
Frigidaire Home Products
Model # 169003
Mfg ID # QP20H46A, which had been sitting around unused for many years, and I've read the above posts. I went to ordetree.com, but they have no results for any electrolux products. Can anyone update me on where I can find reliable parts for this thing? I primarily need the 46" cut hi performance blades. Thank you.

o

1-800-849-1297 use QP20H46A they might have a list of parts for that mower. We have the same thing except ours ends with a B instead of an A. We just had hi cut or hi lift blades installed on ours from local repairman. It took 3 blades and we paid $50.67 total for them.

o

i have a quality pro 169011, it was running fine , then it quit moving, it has the hydraulic system in it. i changed fluids and filter but still will not move,any help

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here