Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
where to find older Lawnboy Mower Paint??

Posted by bmg94 (My Page) on
Mon, Jun 23, 08 at 16:22

Hello,
I'm Restoring my older 80's lawn boy push mower and would like to know if there is anyone in here that knows where I can purchase some lawn boy paint that will match the older lawn boy color?? (I prefer it in spray can)But will take whatever.
Thank you for any and all help, It's appreciated,
bmg94

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: where to find older Lawnboy Mower Paint??

Hi bmg94, Grabber Green is the paint of choice for most Lawn-Boys. There are other colors depending on the original paint color of your mower. This link might help...
https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm?xCaller=LawnBoy
Mike

o

I second that. Although most walmarts sell grabber green in the automotive area where they have paint.

Krylon makes one that looks close also, Hot Rod green engine enamel.

Neal

o

Its Dupli-Color Ceramic Engine Paint - Grabber Green. This is for the 'chartreuse' or 'bright lime green' color, the same color as the current LBs. In the linked picture of my 'herd' as it existed last year, the 10201 on the right has a shroud which was painted with Grabber Green - the deck is original. You can see its about as close as you could expect. Now the 10201 and 10550 are long gone!

Here is a link that might be useful: LB Green

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here