Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Toro timemaster vs super recycler

Posted by Brad051 none (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 5, 12 at 16:54

I currently have a toro super recycler (20092) and have been looking at possible getting a bigger mower to cut down on time. Thought about buying a husq 2242 rider but i think its alittle to much for my .4 acre yard plus it would take up alot of room in the garage. So i been looking into the 30" timemaster. So my question is has anyone went from a sr4 to a timemaster? It would be bought from my toro dealer not home depot. I would hate to spend a grand and let it sit in the corner while i use the super recycler. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Toro timemaster vs super recycler

How much time do you estimate will be saved by going from a 21 to 30 inch swath? Remember that a 30 inch machine will take up more room and be harder to maneuver in tight spaces, around trees and bushes, etc. Strikes me as overkill for the size lawn.

o
RE: Toro timemaster vs super recycler

I have a timemaster and the SR4 (along with a Deere rider). Check my comments a few pages back in another thread. I'm very pleased with the Timemaster.

o
Toro 200018 recycler power problem

My Toro self propelled 22" recycle mower will lose power as I am mowing. Grass is NOT tall and it has new plug and air filter. Electric start will start but not fire up to speed at once, needs to gradually gain RPM. When I begin to mow, as I do reach a little taller grass it does begin to power down. It just doesn't seem to compensate for the load. This happens both in recycle mode and while using the bag. Mower deck has been cleaned and still loses power under load. (Is there a fuel filter ?) Any suggestions are very appreciated.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here