Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ffama

Honda Mower Self-Propelled Drive problems, need advise/help!

ffama
15 years ago

Honda Mower Self-Propelled Drive problems.

I have a Honda model HRR2163TDA lawn mower, one year and 8 months old with about 35 hours on use--first use out of the box was about 8 months ago.

The Self-Propelled Drive V-Belt, Sping Wheel Tension and tension spring plate came off. The Mower starts and blade works right, but no self-propelled.

So does that mean the transmission assy is OK, or may it still need replacement. If Trans Assy is OK, than DO I only need to reinstall the parts that came off---If so How and I know that one end of the Sping Wheel Tension hooks to the tension spring plate, but do not know were the other end of the spring wheel tension hooks to. Looks like Plano has all parts, but I am with this mower in the Philippines . So I need to order all parts to be shipped to my Friend in New Jersey who will ship to me soon and I can not get any parts in the Philippines and I need the parts before I can take the mower to a motor cycle repair shop. Would Like to have more parts than needing additional parts since shipping by sea will cost me $75 and two months in time.

So how do I install the above and what parts would you order and do you think this is major.

Thanks for any and all help!---Frank

Comments (4)