Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Husqvarna 7021p Honda Powered

Posted by skane1 3 (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 7, 13 at 15:56

I bought this mower a little over 3 years ago for $300 and it has performed extremly well.Every spring it has started up right away and the only issue I've had is the cheap plastic recoil on the Honda engine that crapped out just after the warranty ran out.I just change the oil and air filter and that all I have ever done .It has out performed any other mowers I've owned in the past and still continues to surprize me how reliable the mower is.
We have not used this mower in any commercial aplications
I

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Husqvarna 7021p Honda Powered

Nice mower. It sounds like you've gotten your money's worth from it.

o
RE: Husqvarna 7021p Honda Powered

This mower is currently not being used very much now because I found a JD 14SB for free.
I think the mower deck on this husqvarna mower would be to light for any commercial use but for normal everyday use it is great.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here