Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Enduro xl/c 13ho yardcmachine white smoke

Posted by sandi101 none (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 18, 14 at 21:19

I have 2000 yard machine 13hp .. I know what I did wrong... I added too much oil and had white smoking coming out the front exhaust/carb ... So i changed my oil and it kept doing the same thing.. Alot of white smoke.. I tried cleaning couple thing but i have no idea what im doing.. After 2 days of trying to start it it wont start at all anymore.. There is crank but its weak.. Any help would be great

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Enduro xl/c 13ho yardcmachine white smoke

You probably have the cylinder full of oil and the spark plug fouled.

Charge the battery.
Remove spark plug and crank engine over to blow out excess oil.
Replace/clean the plug & reinstall.
Check air filter to make sure it hasn't gotten "oiled up".

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lawn Mowers Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here